Who are the True Unsung Heroes? If you were cruising through the bay area over the past few months you may have come across a mind boggling billboard claiming Salespeople take first place as unsung heroes.
We often think of heroes with the prefix super. Such as these window washers at a children’s hospital who dressed up as superheroes.
I’d say these guys are truly heroes!
However, there’s another outstanding group of heroes ToutApp would like to recognize by sending a BIG congrats to the 25 Most Influential Inside Sales Professionals!
I believe heroes and leaders go hand in hand, which brings about the question, what defines a true leader?
If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.” – John Quincy Adams
The leaders who work most effectively, it seems to me, never say “I.” And that’s not because they have trained themselves not to say “I.” They don’t think “I.” They think “we”; they think “team.” – Peter Drucker
Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other. – John F. Kennedy
Here’s two of our favorite ToutApp users who embody true leaders.
Daniel Barber – Responsys
Daniel is one of the most spectacular sales leaders we’ve encountered. We’d worked closely with him while he was still a Sales Development Representative at Responsys, and we witnessed his growth to a manager role as Manager, NA of Sales Development West. No matter which title Daniel has held, he always went above and beyond to lead. Daniel is decisive, intuitive, a problem solver and a true leader for his outstanding team and the industry in general. His dynamic personality and amazing communication skills make him a force to reckon with – and an incredibly inspiring manager.
Julio Viskovic – Hootsuite
Julio’s name says it all as Sensei of Enterprise Sales Enablement. While working with Julio and his team at Hootsuite we’d seen his impact first hand as an excellent sales leader. Julio not only leads his incredible team to success, but is a HUGE contributor to teaching the industry how to become better leaders and sales professionals using social selling. He leads by example as a charismatic, creative and compelling leader.
Check out the other leaders recognized by the American Association of Inside Sales Professionals and thanks to insidesales.com for compiling the list.
- Julio Acosta: Global Inside Sales Manager at Infoblox
- Lauren Bailey: President at Factor 8
- Daniel Barber: Manager, NA Sales Development West at Responsys
- Louis Bernstein – Chief Sales Officer at Izenda
- Trish Bertuzzi – President & Chief Strategist at The Bridge Group, Inc.
- Carolynn Betts – CEO at Betts Recruiting
- Mike Brooks – Owner & President at Mr. Inside Sales
- Chad Burmeister – Director, National Accounts at ON24
- Michael Critchfield – VP of Sales at InsideSales.com
- Dave Elkington – CEO and founder at InsideSales.com
- Kevin Gaither – VP of Sales at uSamp
- Chris Hardeman – VP of Corporate Sales at Act–On Software
- Barrett Hennessey – Account Executive at PeopleAnswers
- Kraig Kleeman – Author/Speaker/Global Strategist at Blaire Group
- Ken Krogue – President and co–founder at InsideSales.com
- Kelly Lichtenberger – Director of Inside Sales at LifeSize Communications
- Kelly Molander – Director of Inside Sales at TIBCO Spotfire
- Shawn Naggiar – Chief Revenue Officer at Act–On Software
- Laurie Page – Managing Partner at The Bridge Group, Inc.
- Mark Ruthfield – VP of Sales, Executive Team at ZoomInfo
- MJ Shutte – VP of Corporate Sales at Riverbed Technology
- John Smithers – Enterprise Account Manager at Oracle
- Art Sobczak – Owner at Business by Phone, Inc.
- Julio Viskovic – Sensei of Enterprise Sales Enablement at HootSuite
Is there anyone else you’d add to this list? Let us know your thoughts.
If you’re a Sales leader, learn why you and your team should be using ToutApp.