Always logged in to Slack at work? Us too.
Which is why we partnered with the Slack team to build an app that creates a Tout Salesbeat channel in Slack.
Smells like the sweet success of team celebration.
Get your very own ToutApp Salesbeat channel, here.
But wait there’s more!
Our team has also been hard at work to improve our platform and our other integrations on the daily.
We’re not saying our engineering team looked like this over the last month, but we’re also not saying they didn’t:
Updates to Tout in Gmail:
- If you create a scheduled one-off email in Gmail (so it appears in your drafts folder) and delete the scheduled email from ToutApp.com, it will now delete the draft from Gmail
- We’ve just finished rolling out a fix for the “Gmail display name missing in inbox” bug for customers that are using the Gmail API. With this fix, the emails sent using Gmail API will start displaying your name. We try to match the “from” email to the alias information from Gmail and get the display name. If we are unable to get the name, we fallback to using the name in your email signature in Tout.
- Display name on send compliance emails (send compliance is how we talk about having your Touted emails get copied to your Sent folder in Gmail) – ex: “brad pitt” will show instead of “email@example.com” in the sent folder in gmail
- If your Touted emails don’t get posted to your sent folder in Gmail, we now retry them until they do
- We are now displaying the proper recipient in the “To:” field for emails we post to your Drafts folder
- We now support large attachments (> 5mb) via Gmail API
Updates to Tout Sales Campaigns:
- You now have visibility into which templates are part of a Campaign and who on your team is using them.
- We now bubble up a message when you are deleting a Template that is associated with campaigns
- Master Admins can re-name Campaign categories that have been shared
- Non-Admins can now view the content of emails and tasks on Campaigns that have been shared with them. Previously you were left in the dark. LET THERE BE LIGHT.
- We fixed a bug where adding a large group via “Add People” in the Campaigns tab was broken
- We fixed a bug where Bounced Emails were counting towards delivered in Campaign Analytics.
- We fixed a styling issue where you couldn’t see the full calendar when launching and scheduling a campaign from SFDC
- We no longer support an integration with Capsule CRM.
Looking to become a Tout Pro? Visit Tout University for more tips and tricks.