New Year, New Campaigns
As you may have noticed, Campaigns has a new home in ToutApp.com.
And not only does it have a brand new home in our top navigation bar, it also has a brand new create and manage experience.
Going from this:
In addition to getting its own tab, we’ve added a slew of new features, enhancements and bug fixes to the latest and greatest version of Campaigns.
- Easy setup
- Quick view of who is on a Campaign and their progress
- A new Campaigns-only Task list
- Settings to make your Campaign as automated or as personalized as your sales process
- The ability to kick off a Campaign everywhere you work – Gmail, Outlook, OWA, Salesforce and ToutApp.com
With January still close behind us we are diligent about keeping up with our New Year’s Resolution and continuing to improve Campaigns.
For example, you can now do bulk actions, sort and page through all of your tasks:
But that’s not all, we’ve also made the following improvements across the site:
- We addressed an issue where phone numbers were showing up as the ‘default (email) address’ in some cases
- We also fixed an issue where the Salesforce Settings set by a Tout Administer weren’t getting set across the entire team
- We now delete pending/scheduled emails if a campaign is ended on a reply – previously they were falsely marked ‘failed delivery’
- Previously, if you were logged into multiple Gmail accounts and Tout at the same time, Tout didn’t know which email address you wanted to send from. Now, we pass the username you’re logged into in Gmail to Tout to deliver the email. Just make sure you’re on the latest version – ToutApp for Chrome v 8.5
Looking to become a Tout Pro? Visit Tout University for more tips and tricks.