This month, we’re excited to let you know about a number of improvements to our integration with Salesforce – because as we all know, “if it’s not in Salesforce, it doesn’t exist.”
Let’s take a look at what’s new:
Account Based Selling (ABS) Fields in Salesforce
While prospecting or reaching out to existing customers, you’ll now have increased visibility into the last Tout activity that took place for a specific account – we’ve added four custom fields to our package to provide you with the following data so you can execute on your Account Based Selling playbook:
- Tout Current Campaign – The active Sales Campaign running for a given record
- Tout Last Activity – The last time someone in your organization Touted an email, used Tout Phone or a task synced
- Tout Last Engagement – The last time someone engaged with an email or document you sent them
- Tout Last Replied – This is the last time someone replied to a Touted email
More data than ever before!
We are also pumping data from Tout to Salesforce to give you insight on your entire pipeline – from Prospect to Close.
With our newest dashboard – you’ll be able to see deep dive into your sales process with 19 different reports.
Check it out:
API Call Reduction
As part of our efforts to improve our connection between Salesforce and Tout, we’ve drastically reduced the number of API calls we use to post your data to records in Salesforce.
To see how many API calls you have in Salesforce – you can visit your Salesforce activity page in Tout here.
Use Tout Phone to call Leads and Contacts right from Salesforce
By installing the Call with Tout button on your page layouts – you can call a prospect with one click and have the call log in Salesforce.
Add Prospects to a Sales Campaign with one click
Adding an individual or a group to a Campaign has never been easier.
With our Add to Campaign button in Salesforce – you can quickly add a Lead or Contact or even a List View of recipients to a Campaign with the click of a button.
Play with Tout in your Sandbox
If you don’t yet have the Tout package installed in your Salesforce instance, we now fully support installing the package in your Sandbox.
You can follow these simple steps to get setup.
In addition to all the great new features we’ve added – we’ve also been diligent about resolving issues in Salesforce.
Two of note are:
- We resolved an issue where dynamic fields weren’t pulling in data when contacts in Salesforce had “+” or “-” in their email addresses.
- Additionally, when using Push to Tout – we are bubbling up any issues in your system alerts (the bell icon in the nav bar) in ToutApp.com
Great – but how do I get these updates?
You can get the latest Tout Package for Salesforce (June 2016a / 2.21.0) here.
For best practices and our installation guide, you can download our Success Guide.
Visit Tout University to learn more best practices and become a ToutApp Pro!