https://www1.toutapp.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Content_Button.jpg 690 1643 Brittany Allyn http://toutapp.staging.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/ToutApp_Logo.png Brittany Allyn2014-05-29 15:33:112016-05-27 13:12:24Feature of the Week: Track Your Content
What’s cooler than tracking links?
Did you know that with ToutApp, you can track your presentations, documents, pictures, etc.? See when a prospect or lead clicks on your pricing sheet or e-book. Some examples where you’d use this:
- Tracking to see if your prospects have opened your pricing sheet
- See when your presentation is opened
- Did they look at your case study?
In case you’ve forgotten, here’s how to track your content (in Gmail and Outlook):
1. In Gmail, it’s right in your email next to your other favorite features.
**You can choose to upload a new file, or quickly go to the documents you regularly send out in emails. It’s a quick sales trick to grab the presenation or doc you’re always using.
2. In Toutapp.com, it’s in a similar spot above the body of your email.
3. In Outlook, it’s located on the right.