How To Kick Ass With Your Sales Emails
Email. Its the single thing that wraps every single sales activity. Whether its the initial outreach, following up on a voicemail, a meeting or closing the deal, chances are you'll be using Email.
In this recorded ToutApp Sales Webinar with Miles Austin, we discuss how to solve the key problems most sales people face in their day to day email activities:
- My emails fall into a black hole and I never get responses.
- I'm sending the same emails over and over and over.
- I have no real strategy or understanding around when is the best time to cold-call a person.
- There are way too many tools out there, and they ALL say they're going to help me with my emails. Email Marketing, Marketing Automation, and now Sales Communications? How do I make these cutting edge tools work together?
- As a manager, I don't know what my teams' emails look like and if they're successful.
ToutApp + You = More Deals Closed
We highlight these problems because, over here at ToutApp, we consider ourselves more of a teaching company than a selling company. We try to teach people the top problems we have found others to be struggling with and we product around that to unify your sales process.
If there is one thing I want you to take away from this session, it's this diagram. In today's hyper connected world, it's very easy to get lost in the forest of the thousands of email messages we transact upon in a given week. The biggest thing we try to get our customers to do is take a step back and visualize their overall sales communications process with this diagram:
Once you visualize your communications process in a diagram like this, it becomes easier to think about how you can change your sales process from a haphazard set of interactions to a clean streamlined workflow.