Over here at Tout, we’re working every day to make email smarter and better. Email happens to be the #1 communication tool in the world, the #1 business workflow tool in the world, and yet no one has bothered to make it work better for you -- or the 200+ million business professionals that are stuck in their Inboxes all day and scrambling to make enough time to do their actual jobs.
We're funded by some of the most prominent investors in Silicon Valley (Esther Dyson, Dave McClure and Eric Ries) and we have a live product, revenues and customers that love us.
Share this with your friends:
As a Tout Happiness Officer, you’ll be working closely with our customers via Email, Phone and Social Media to make sure they get the best possible Tout experience. Based on your interactions with these customers, you’ll also be working closely with the Tout Product Team to help us figure out what we should build next and how we can improve our product to continue to delight our customers.
You’ll be the face of the company, so your interactions with our users will communicate what’s important to us and how we’re able to help them succeed.
We're looking for someone who wants to work in a fast-paced, startup environment and is excited about getting in on the ground floor.
Day to Day
We’re a small team and our days are fun and intense. On any given day, you’ll be doing one or all of these things:
- Help answer customer inquiries via Email (we use a simple ticketing system)
- Talk to potential and new customers over Twitter
- Reach out to brand new customers and see if there is anything you can do to help them get started with Tout.
- Read a heartfelt email from a happy customer thanking you for Tout and how it has “changed her life.”
- Share said heartfelt email with the rest of the team
- Profile our happy customers and write about them on our blog
- Get struck by inspiration and write a blog entry about how Tout can help YOU get your email done faster
- Review our running list of Feature Requests and Bugs based on your customer conversations
- Get a sneak peek into the newest and hottest Tout feature and give feedback (we all use Tout actively through our day)
- Use Tout to streamline your own job and figure out ways to make the product better