Name: Zarah Trinh
Position: Biz Dev
1. What’s your company/role?
I do Enterprise Business Development at UserTesting.com. We provide an automated recruited and on-demand testing platform for companies in need of rapid, data oriented research.
Through our Customer Experience Analytics and benchmarking metrics, enterprise teams can FINALLY synthesize both qualitative and quantitative data into a digestible findings report, aligning multiple team initiatives (product, marketing, UX/ design, engineering, etc.) with overall business objectives and revenue goals.
2. Why do you love ToutApp? How do you use it for your job?
- Sales productivity – Salesforce integration and the “Niko” bubble that makes it easy to input data into Salesforce (from any site) when I’m prospecting
- Sales Effectiveness – I love the ability to schedule follow up reminders w/prospects, add notes as to how I should follow up in the reminder.. and not just for emails, I can setup reminders for phone calls as well
- Sales Visibility – The ability to track and see when and if the email is opened and if they’re clicking on certain links in the email
More info on Niko:
Niko is one of our newest feature that bridges the gap between browsing the web and Salesforce. Have you ever scouted LinkedIn for a potential prospect and found a winner? Instead of manually copying information, opening a new tab to SFDC, and creating a lead….CLICK NIKO!
As you browse the web, Toutapp will pull in these respective email addresses and allow you to easily add this contact into Salesforce.
Niko’s a great tool to utilize from either Gmail or Linkedin, without ever having to page back and forth from Salesforce.
3. Why Tout vs. other sales tools in the market?
It’s so easy, integrates with our email and Salesforce, and “Niko” makes it easy for me to access analytics on a prospect and set up reminders on ANY site.
4. What was your journey into sales?
I moved to San Francisco from Alabama for the opportunity to work with talented, ambitious and hungry young professionals like myself. In my first job position after college, I built out a pre-sales position, which we called the “sales consultant” to assist a team of 24 reps on key accounts. I was a part of the first strategically closed enterprise account at that company (Comcast) and brought in a portfolio of other logos, including Yelp, Spotify and Web.com.
…. and I haven’t looked back since :)
5. What’s one of your favorite sales tricks?
My favorite trick is to ask questions I already know the answer to….For example, I sent out a proposal using ToutApp, and even though I knew the email wasn’t opened, I called the prospect to “make sure she got the email.”
.. Or when they say they’re not interested & 10 views later you reach out to call their bluff.
It works every time!
6. Favorite email you’ve ever received?
I reached out to a prospect who declined my Linkedin InMail. Two days later, she sent me an email and wanted a demo, then proceeded to tell me she had no budget and couldn’t commit to any sort of subscription. Three weeks and probably 20 tout emails later, the deal closed, AND she committed to an annual plan!
My favorite emails are the salty ones…. because they always end up sweet (if you use the analytics to your advantage)! ;-D