Here at ToutApp, we’re all about helping salespeople and sales managers get better at selling. So, in addition to our books, our sales school, we also feature awesome sales jobs at companies that use our platform. If you would like your company and position to be featured in the future, you can fill out this form.
This week’s awesome sales job of the week is at Swipley.
Swipely gives local merchants a simple way to accept payments, understand customers and grow sales. Swipely's fast paced sales team has an infectiously positive attitude and drive to win. We think big, we learn fast, and we get stuff done!
Recently named by Forbes as “One of America's Most Promising Companies” and recognized with an “Innovator of the Year” award from The Providence Business news, Swipely is the fastest growing Silicon Valley funded technology company in Rhode Island, and a great place to grow your career.
Our thoughts on Swipely
As you might've noticed with these ToutApp Sales Jobs of the week, (last week's was with Parse.ly), we don't just feature anyone. We like to filter through and find the seriously awesome sales jobs for you.
So… why Swipely? From our point of view, their product is going to be a game changer. Every business needs to start accepting credit cards — so that's a no-brainer and Swipely makes that dead simple easy. BUT, on top of that, they bring the supreme awesomeness by tying in payments data for merchants into loyalty data — making it dead simple easy for even the smallest little local merchants to know who their VIPs are.
Once they achieve world domination, not only will all of my local merchants no longer require me to carry any cash (which I hate doing), with their dynamo payments + relationships platform, my local merchants will also start to remember who I am and that I'm a loyal customer. It's really powerful stuff.
In addition to the product, we've had the pleasure of working with the Swipely team for quite some time since they're also ToutApp users. The people are simply awesome.
Here is how Elizabeth at Swipely describes their team culture:
Awesome team spirit! We challenge each other, are constantly learning and take the time to celebrate wins.
Details around the Inside Sales Role
We are building an “A team” of high motivated individuals to join our rapidly growing inside sales team at our Providence headquarters. As an Account Executive, you'll help transform how local merchants accept payments, understand customers and grow sales.
- Manage your own leads and drive the fulls sales cycle from the introductory calls to online demonstrations to closing deals.
- Educate prospective merchant members about Swipely's platform, knowing our product inside and out (We will train you, of course).
- Make a high volume of outbound sales calls to local business owners each day (80+).
- Meet and strive to exceed individual monthly sales goals.
- Establish lasting, mutually benficial relationships with merchant members.
- An entrepeneurial spirirt: our account executives are hard working, well organized, self-motivated and confident.
- A passion for sales, specifically technology that helps local merchants succeed.
- Strong interpersonal skills: our account executives are energetic, outgoing, strong listeners and able to balance confidence and resolve with humility and empathy.
- Able to implement feedback and learn quickly. Swipely provides training and ongoing coaching to help you win and grow.
- Comfortable using technology. Swipely uses Salesforce.com extensively.
- 1-3 years of experience selling (preferably to local businesses). Bachelor's degree preferred but not required.
If you are looking for a career, a company that's invested in your developement, great training and leading edge-tools and resources to win, Swipely is the place for you.