In our efforts to constantly innovate and improve our product, we’ve been heads down updating the functionality of Reply Tracking in Gmail. This feature is the most recent type of tracking in Tout’s arsenal, and one of the most useful. And today we’re happy to announce the largest improvement to Reply Tracking since it was released for Gmail users.
Here’s what we’ve improved:
- Drastically improved how we manage and retry connections that have failed to keep you updated on replies.
- Updates to how Tout detects a reply from your recipient
- An edge case involving threaded emails using “RE:” in the subject line
- An edge case involving false replies
- We also added additional servers to handle capacity
Every new release of ToutApp includes improvements to our infrastructure and overall performance. As new features and bug fixes get rolled out, we’ll let you know, here.