At Tout, we’re always innovating on product – but we’re also committed to improving current functionality. Which is why we’re happy to share recent fixes and updates to Tout – from Analytics to team management functionality.
Analytics page fixes:
- When a user chose a custom date range in the analytics pages, we were not displaying the correct dates.
- The Peak engagement time was incorrect in Analytics – we were not converting it to that user’s time zone.
- If a user created a template and shared it with the team, they were unable to see all analytics tied to that template.
- If a user clicked on a shared template link in Salesbeat, they were not taken to that template
There was a lag between the Deal alert in the top of the Live Feed and a card being generated in Salesbeat
Dynamic Field Fixes:
- Dynamic field modal search was not case insensitive.
- Custom fields over 16 characters were creating styling errors in the Contact Details View.
- SFDC dynamic fields do not populate when ‘-‘ is in a contact’s email address.
- The counter of sent emails in the Live Feed appeared incorrect when over 1,000 emails had been sent in a day.
- Click tracking was not appearing after a reply has been detected in Gmail.
- Preview on template with bullet points appeared incorrect.
- Failed drip campaign were sending all emails in drip on resend instead of just the failed messages.
Team Management fixes:
- The team management page was showing the incorrect number of pending team invites.
- Team Admins were unable to edit shared templates within their team.
- Admins were receiving a 500 error when trying to manage a deleted user.
Tout Phone fixes:
- When using Tout phone, the recipient was seeing a NY phone number, not the caller’s number on their caller ID.
- The call box on Tout Phone was causing some styling issues.
Every new release of ToutApp includes improvements to our infrastructure and overall performance. As new features and bug fixes get rolled out, we’ll let you know. Thanks for your feedback!