Here at ToutApp, we’re all about helping salespeople and sales managers get better at selling. So, in addition to our books, our sales school, we also feature awesome sales jobs at companies that use our platform. If you would like your company and position to be featured in the future, you can fill out this form.
This week’s awesome sales job of the week is at Trada.
The Trada Marketplace is the only truly performance-based paid search solution for companies advertising on Google and Yahoo/Bing. When a customer launches a campaign in Trada, we assign highly specialized online advertising experts to their campaigns, and they do the work on our customers' behalf: constantly researching, analyzing and optimizing.
According to a recent TechCrunch article, Trada raised $9 million in Series D financing from existing investors Foundry Group and Google Venture. Bringing Trada's total funding to $17 million.
Our thoughts on Trada
Over here at ToutApp we are more of a teaching company than a selling one. We like to teach salespeople how to be better at sales by providing rich content, videos and resources. So when we discovered Trada does the same, we were big fans. There is not a doubt in our minds that Trada is passionate about what they do from crowdsourcing to making online advertising attainable to businesses large and small. But they also are passionate about teaching others how to be a better at advertising and marketing. When we took a look in there resource center, we were impressed to say the least. Trada provides content on everything from how to create effective landing pages for your campaigns to how to optimize your blog posts Pretty awesome stuff.
Niel Robertson, Founder and CEO of Trada, rolling around on his Razor scooter at the office.
When we took a peek at Tradas' company site, it was evident that "Tradans" are awesome. They are a passionate group of people that are breaking the mold. Their goal: To help customers succeed and build their own business while having a "heckauva good time."
- Gym Membership
- Gourmet company breakfast every Thursday
- Frequent team lunches and happy hours
- Free parking - All the time!
- Annual razor scooter race
- Game room complete with a mini golf course, driving range, ping pong and pool
- Snack station of your dreams
At Trada, we have real culture. We build this culture by hiring people who are smart and weird and energetic, and who would rather solve problems and share success than follow the rules.
Everything from how we appreach laying out the office to our commitment to transparency and sharing data about the business reflects our culture and our passion.
As a Business Development Representative you will identify, initiate and nurture relationships both over the phone and via email, with decision makers and qualify and identify those that are most likely to be approved in the Trada Marketplace.
- Achieve the appointment and revenue goal of being over quota every month
- Manage a high volume of outbound calls to warm marketing lists to uncover qualified sales opportunities
- Collect and record the contact information of prospects and leads
- Navigate corporate structures to identify decision makers and determine buying process
- Build strong networks in and outside the organization
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- 1-2 years’ experience in outbound business-to-business phone marketing or sales
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Online advertising industry knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of sales and marketing principles and strategies
- Demonstrated ability to develop qualified appointments
- Reliable, strong work ethic and able to work independently
- Basic computer and typing skills for efficient documentation and research
- SalesForce experience preferred
In conclusion, if you an assertive self-directed person who wants to hit the ground running and produce immediate result to help build a revolutionary business - Trada wants to hear from you.