Here at ToutApp, we’re all about helping salespeople and sales managers get better at selling. So, in addition to our book and our sales school content, we also feature awesome sales jobs at companies that use our platform. If you would like your company and position to be featured in the future, you can fill out this form.
ToutApp all began by building simple software to help people communicate better. Today, we help over 45,000 customers crystalize and streamline their day-to-day communications process as one of the leading sales communications platforms. We're just getting started in leading the change in how salespeople communicate and we want you.
Over here at ToutApp, we're building a communications platform that helps sales and business development professionals communicate faster and close more deals.
ToutApp has been featured in numerious publications. Most recently in TechCrunch, Mashable and on Bloomberg TV. Entreprenuer Magazine featured ToutApp as Seven Essential Apps for your Sales Team. Forbes featured ToutApp as a part of A Trip of Cool PR Tools.
Day in the Life of ToutApp
We speak with a lot of top performing sales reps to help them leverage ToutApp, so we're looking for a lot of the qualities our users have in our sales hire.
- We want a go-getter.
- Looking for growth and to be challenged everyday.
- Be able to hit the ground running.
- Have a killer drive to exceed your quota.
- Have a true passion to sell.
- Motivated to break into new opportunities.
- You must be motivated to sell
- You must not be afraid to be aggressive to get your foot in the door
- Be able to build a solid process and execute successfully.
As a ToutApp sales rep you will be meeting and working with large companies. We want someone that can take a list of fortune 500 companies, work his/her network, and literally go out there meet people, give presentations and spread ToutApp goodness into sales teams everywhere.
We're a small startup company, and our days are fun and intense. We are passionate about what we do and believe in order to be successful in our day to day functions you have to be happy and have a great positive team culture.
We're located right downtown in San Francisco, so a pretty awesome spot to be working. Easy commute and best of all some great lunch spots nearby. On an average day you might find us at Mixt Greens, Chipotle, CPK just to name a few of our favorites or stocking up on coffee and candy. Our building, WeWork, has a lot to offer. Happy hours, yoga, monthly brunch and a whole game room.
Let's get to know eachother
If you want to be selling for one of the most exciting companies in the SaaS, B2B, Sales space, fill out our application form and lets get to know eachother.
Here at ToutApp, we’re all about helping salespeople and sales managers get better at selling. So, in addition to our books, our sales school, we also feature awesome sales jobs at companies that use our platform. If you would like your company and position to be featured in the future, you can fill out this form.
This week’s awesome sales job of the week is at Swipley.
Swipely gives local merchants a simple way to accept payments, understand customers and grow sales. Swipely's fast paced sales team has an infectiously positive attitude and drive to win. We think big, we learn fast, and we get stuff done!
Recently named by Forbes as "One of America's Most Promising Companies" and recognized with an "Innovator of the Year" award from The Providence Business news, Swipely is the fastest growing Silicon Valley funded technology company in Rhode Island, and a great place to grow your career.
Our thoughts on Swipely
As you might've noticed with these ToutApp Sales Jobs of the week, (last week's was with Parse.ly), we don't just feature anyone. We like to filter through and find the seriously awesome sales jobs for you.
So... why Swipely? From our point of view, their product is going to be a game changer. Every business needs to start accepting credit cards -- so that's a no-brainer and Swipely makes that dead simple easy. BUT, on top of that, they bring the supreme awesomeness by tying in payments data for merchants into loyalty data -- making it dead simple easy for even the smallest little local merchants to know who their VIPs are.
Once they achieve world domination, not only will all of my local merchants no longer require me to carry any cash (which I hate doing), with their dynamo payments + relationships platform, my local merchants will also start to remember who I am and that I'm a loyal customer. It's really powerful stuff.
In addition to the product, we've had the pleasure of working with the Swipely team for quite some time since they're also ToutApp users. The people are simply awesome.
Here is how Elizabeth at Swipely describes their team culture:
Awesome team spirit! We challenge each other, are constantly learning and take the time to celebrate wins.
Details around the Inside Sales Role
We are building an "A team" of high motivated individuals to join our rapidly growing inside sales team at our Providence headquarters. As an Account Executive, you'll help transform how local merchants accept payments, understand customers and grow sales.
- Manage your own leads and drive the fulls sales cycle from the introductory calls to online demonstrations to closing deals.
- Educate prospective merchant members about Swipely's platform, knowing our product inside and out (We will train you, of course).
- Make a high volume of outbound sales calls to local business owners each day (80+).
- Meet and strive to exceed individual monthly sales goals.
- Establish lasting, mutually benficial relationships with merchant members.
- An entrepeneurial spirirt: our account executives are hard working, well organized, self-motivated and confident.
- A passion for sales, specifically technology that helps local merchants succeed.
- Strong interpersonal skills: our account executives are energetic, outgoing, strong listeners and able to balance confidence and resolve with humility and empathy.
- Able to implement feedback and learn quickly. Swipely provides training and ongoing coaching to help you win and grow.
- Comfortable using technology. Swipely uses Salesforce.com extensively.
- 1-3 years of experience selling (preferably to local businesses). Bachelor's degree preferred but not required.
If you are looking for a career, a company that's invested in your developement, great training and leading edge-tools and resources to win, Swipely is the place for you.