Here at ToutApp, we’re all about helping salespeople and sales managers get better at selling. So, in addition to our book and our sales school content, we also feature awesome sales jobs at companies that use our platform. If you would like your company and position to be featured in the future, you can fill out this form.
This week’s awesome sales job is at Dyn.
Dyn is a worldwide Internet Infrastructure as a Service (laaS) leader, powering Managed DNS and Email Delivery for over four million enterprise clients, small businesses and home users.
Simply put, Dyn helps run websites run faster and be more reliable, while also ensuring that transactional emails the consumers want and need reach their inboxes. We make the internet a better place.
Dyn has been featured in numerous publications and recently named by Business Insider as one of the “25 Enterprise Startups to bet your career on.” Founder Jeremy Hitchcock, bootstraped Dyn into the success it is today. After waiting 11 years of accepting no VC money, they recently raised a $38M Series A Round led by North Bridge.
Our thoughts on Dyn
Dyn is a fast-growing company that has focused not only on engineering excellence, but also on rock-solid customer relationships. Similar to how ToutApp does things, it's all about the customer. If the customer doesn't walk away feeling more productive, satisfied and happy then you're doing it wrong. And Dyn gets that. Every project they work on is about their clients.They have not only an amazing product but an amazing team. Their mission: That they set forth with the expectation that each indiviual employee grabs an important seat on the bus. And you don't get that at every company.
Here is how the people at Dyn describe their team culture:
Over the past few years we've heard more and more companies talk about the importance of culture in the workplace. Management is finally realizing that when you have a happy, healthy and motivated employees, the result is a superior product and experience for the customer.
At Dyn we have a unique (geeky) culture that inspires every employee to help create, support, and share or great DNS services with our customers.
Perks at Dyn
- For stress management they have a number of toys around the office (arcade games, Nerf games, etc.) for people to use.
- Dyn has a quiet room for those who just want to get away and enjoy the free chair massages.
- If that is not enough for you, you can take advantage of Dyn's unlimited PTO when you need a break.
Details around the Account Representative Role
In this role you will have an opportunity to work with the most interesting and influential web companies on the Internet. You will be focused on developing solutions based on technology needs by implementing strategic selling strategies.
- You are a customer advocate and will be responsible for incoming and outgoing sales activites.
- Help the most interesting web properties on the Internet navigate how to stay up and how to scale.
- Help the company with marketing efforts, travel to visit customers, represent us at trade shows and countless other activites.
- 4 year college degree
- 2-5 years prior experience in sales
- Proof of legal authority to work in U.S.
- Strong technical or Internet backgroun
- Previous experience at telco or ISP
- Understanding of SaaS (subscription) model
- Some ability to travel
- Ability to work out of a home office environment
- Proven track record of exceeding sales objectives
If you are willing to bring hustle to an organization focused on passionate people, cool culture, great benefits and HUGE growth, Dyn is the place for you.