We already provide our customers with best-in-class Tracking, Templates and Analytics – this is the core of what we do. But we know that sales reps need more than productivity tools to truly excel. They need relevant insights that they can apply to their active deals, they need training baked right into the software, and they need help when they get stuck.
Sales Beat Drives Collaboration
Sales Beat is the new collaborative layer surrounding the core of our platform. It bubbles up real insights via a real-time feed baked right into the salesperson’s workflow. It highlights the right insights from Tout Analytics, as well as real advice shared by Sales Managers, Marketing and other stakeholders, so that sales reps can book more meetings and move deals forward.
With this new layer of the platform, we’re now the only sales platform in the space that bakes in collaboration right into the salesperson’s workflow. This is a very exciting time for us, and we can’t wait to continue building this out even more, so that we’re constantly improving how we can help sales reps do their jobs.
How does Sales Beat work?
Sales Beat is used across the entire sales team – outbound reps, closers and sales management. It’s also used by those that work closely with Sales, including Marketing, Sales Ops and CS/Account Managers. When used correctly, we’ve seen it quickly become the nerve center for sales teams to share information effectively.
Some of the insights that are automatically bubbled up to the team in Sales Beat include:
- Top 5 best performing templates across the team, so you can see the best performing messaging
- Notification of an effective new template that’s been shared, so that you can apply it to your own outreach
- Details on a new closed deal, and insights on the email activity that got the deal done
Custom Updates in Sales Beat
The most exciting part about Sales Beat is the part where you can share custom updates with your sales team. We’ve seen a ton of creative uses for it so far, they include:
- A manager gives relevant coaching to her reps based on current sales challenges of the week
- A rep shares how a certain deal came together and the best practices employed to win it
- The marketing team shares a new case study for a target vertical
- A sales rep shares a customer testimonial or talk track that worked really well on a call
- A sales enablement team member provides tactical weekly tips and tricks to the sales team on how to better personalize their communications
We’ve learned that collaborative sales teams are successful sales teams, and now with Sales Beat you can take collaboration and sharing across your team to a whole new level.
Our mission is simple: we’re here to build software to empower salespeople. Sales Beat is the next step in this larger vision to achieve just that. And we will keep forging ahead.