Earlier this week, we introduced Command Center – a brand new view for sending emails, following up and reaching out while the iron is hot. Whether it’s your Tasks for the day, identifying the most engaged people or personalizing a set of automated drip emails that are already scheduled, you can do it all right from this view.
Let’s dive in, feature-by-feature.
Keep Salesforce up to date.
- All tasks sync bi-directionally between ToutApp and Salesforce so any edit you make will flow back and forth between our two platforms.
- You can choose between four task types: Email, Call, InMail and Other
- Email: This will open a new compose window for you to quickly choose a template and fire off that follow up email.
- Call: This opens click to call and pulls in whatever phone number you have for that record in SF. Logs the call + notes in Salesforce.
- InMail: When you choose the InMail option, Tout will open LinkedIn with a search for that contact so you can quickly connect or fire off an InMail message.
- Other: Do you need to do something else to move the deal along? Send thank you flowers? Post a tweet? You can log that as a task too, by choosing ‘other’ as an option when you create your task.
Never miss a follow up.
- Schedule tasks right from an email (or from the Live Feed), whether you’re in Gmail, Outlook, Salesforce or ToutApp.com.
- Have your templates automatically schedule a task each time you send an email using that task.
- All of your tasks due today and tomorrow will automatically appear in your tasks list in ToutApp.com and in your Live Feed.
Follow up in 1 click.
- With new follow up action buttons in Command Center, sending a follow up is just a click away.
Keep your most engaged prospects on your radar.
- In Command Center, Tout bubbles up emails you’ve sent that have high engagement activity so you can call them or send them a follow up in just one click.
Touch every email before it leaves your sent folder.
- Did you just get off of a call with a prospect and have an email scheduled to go out to them later today? With the scheduled emails view, you can edit that email and add some personalization about your call before it goes out.
Send out personalized emails at scale.
- Select up to 50 contacts at a time to quickly send of an email, while still taking the time to add a sentence or two of personalization so you can book a meeting or close a deal.
Follow up on a thread.
- When sending a follow up email, or firing off a drip campaign, Tout will automatically pull in the the last email you sent, including the time and date it was sent appended to your email – to look like a true threaded follow up chain.
Pretty cool, huh? To learn best practices around outbound sales, join our webinar with Tout’s very own Sales Development team next Wednesday, June 24th at 11am PST to learn messaging that gets replies and how to personalize at scale.