It’s hard to believe that it’s been two weeks since the launch of Sales Campaigns! Sales Campaigns is a series of emails, calls, InMail and custom tasks that allows you to translate your Sales Playbook into an easy to execute workflow.
We’ve been busy bees since launch, quickly iterating and incorporating feedback from you. I am happy to share with you the six most requested features that we added to Sales Campaigns today. The big theme has been enhanced scheduling options to ensure that your emails hit your prospect’s inbox when they are most likely to engage, boosting your team’s success.
Without further ado, here’s the product round-up for Sales Campaigns 1.1 and how to take advantage of these changes:
1. Ability to choose delivery time of each scheduled email step
2. Ability to schedule emails by time zone
3. Ability to bulk reschedule scheduled emails
4. Ability to edit Campaign name
5. Ability to add non-alphanumeric characters to task names
6. Ability to see the length of a Campaign in list view
That’s all for this week folks! If you are a ToutApp enterprise customer, you can start taking advantage of these updates today.
Not an enterprise customer? Upgrade your account by contacting Sales today to gain access to Sales Campaigns.