This week, we’re happy to share an array of positive improvements to our product – from UI glitches to feature enhancements. These upgrades to Tout are a direct result of your feedback, so please, keep it coming. Read on to get the specifics around what went out in our latest release.
- We fixed a lone comma that appeared if a contact has a company but no title
- There was an error that would prevent users from accurately filling out our Sign-Up form
- We now allow for 50 contacts to be bulk-selected in Relationship Groups – which is the maximum number of contacts allowed to be sent a custom group email
- We improved delays in posting event data in Salesforce
- We fixed an error around CSV uploads to the Relationships page
UI Glitches Resolved:
- When refreshing a Relationship Group, a styling issue with the number of contacts in the group was fixed.
- It is no longer possible to accidentally delete the ‘Failed Delivery’ or ‘Delivery in Progress’ filters in the Conversations page.
- In the Settings page, Step 4 now accurately takes users to the page to set up their Email Delivery Channel
- Notes on a contact now consistently appear on Contact Details
- You’ll now visually see when your changes in your Salesforce Settings are saved in Tout
- Templates that use numbers and characters (ie -3×3 04/2015) are now linkable
Every new release of ToutApp includes improvements to our infrastructure and overall performance. As new features and bug fixes get rolled out, we’ll let you know. Thanks for your feedback!