Since it’s Wednesday we figured you need a break. Hump Daaay!
Here are 20 things you can do to take a break from email:
1. Buy and train a puppy
Image Courtesy of @pugsofinstagram
2. Start happy hour an hour earlier
Image Courtesy of Movie Fan Central
3. Take a nap
4. Close more deals than Chuck Norris (Let’s face it…not possible but give it a try)
5. Have time to wait in the Starbucks line at 8am
Image Courtesy of The Dark Room
6. Get in shape, take up a new sport, or try prancercise
7. Take a two hour lunch break… and just not come back
8. Call the people that actually care– like your grandma (just kidding.. people on your Live Feed)
9. Rent a tiger (yes this is a real thing)
10. Spend more time prospecting at bars
12. Watch Game of Thrones. Challenge yourself. 1 whole season in only 1 day.
Image Courtesy of UPROXX
13. Re-read Harry Potter
Image Courtesy of The Huffington Post
14. Get a confidence boost. Check out the “who’s viewed my profile on LinkedIn.”
15. Learn to code. Thank you Atlassian for the spooning tips
16. Take the muni to work.. not Uber, Lyft or Sidecar
17. What the heck – Get on the wrong line bus line. (hop on the Google bus and try to use your muni card)
Image Courtesy of SFGate
18. Rent a scooter or if you live on the wild side… splurge on a segway
19. Take a break from email.. send a fax
Image Courtesy of LolDig.com
Now get to it. ToutApp actually saves you time on email.
Don’t believe us? Check it out here.